Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'd like to Thank My Major Sponsor...

I’m still feeling exhausted from my Iloilo trip yesterday. I had to fetch my son from Pisay,and play the ulirang ina role for him, so off I went there. I took the 1:10 pm ferry, arrived there at 2:20, whizzed in a taxi to Pisay, talked to his teacher for 30 minutes, then went back to the port to catch the 4:45 pm ferry to Bacolod. The Youngest and I arrived in Bacolod at 6:00 pm. I took Bonamine before boarding the ferry  so I wouldn’t get dizzy. Unfortunately, this medicine made me a tad too sleepy, so I dozed off a few minutes after dinner.


BFF/UK Sponsor Premz Ning
But before I hied off to dreamland, I was pleasantly surprised to find a package from my dear, dear, high school BFF Edna Agunias-Palanca. She is a nurse in the UK, and she is living with her family there. Premz Ning, as I fondly call her, was one of my closest barkadas in high school. She was what you call a real morena beauty—she had this soft, velvety, dark skin which I envied immensely. She had brownish deep-set eyes. And her nose—she had this perfect straight nose. She had this Indian princess look which most boys of our age admired. We were inseparable in school. Everyday, we walked to Tramo together  with my Cuz Premz for lunch. We played volleyball in a team for four years. We were always group mates in school projects because our surnames both started with A. She was one of those few people I could tell all my secrets to without any fear of being judged. She still is.


Now back to the package. The last time that we saw each other was in December 2009, and she gifted me with two pairs of shoes. One was brown Maryjanes, and the other one was boat shoes for the Daughter. This time, she sent me THREE—2 pairs of sneakers, and a pair of pink Topshop wedges. They were all adorable, and did I mention they were free? (Nakakatakot ha, baka next time, four pairs na!!! Abuso ba?) But really, Ning has always had a generous soul. So, thank you, my dear Premz Ning! Should I say, sa uulitin?(Sigaw ng ibang barkada---Paano naman kami?)


Labyu, my fwend!!!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...I caught  some shoes alive
6, 7, 8, 9, 10...will there be more again?



8 comments:

  1. edna agunias palancaMarch 30, 2011 at 1:13 AM

    OMG,Premz!!! ano ka ba,binroadcast mo pa...anyway super like ito...300million timessss...thank you thnak you for the kind words..you are eally atrue friend,hehehehe!!! iloveyou forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. op korst naman! that's how proud i am of my BFFs. importante kayo sa akin kaya gusto kong maalala kayo palagi, even through my blog. para pag may alzheimer's na ako (knock! knocK!) nakatatak pa rin kayong mga lab ko sa akin...

    may isa akong friend dito na nainggit, sana daw may premya din syang katulad mo...hehehe!

    i'm lucky to have you as my friend forever!! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga cuz premz ... bakit mo ipinalandakan ??? hihihi ... nakakarami ka na pala dyan , ha? tama ka - SIGAW ng ibang premz - "pano naman ako ?" LOL!

    i'm lucky to have you both as one of my closest friends - ke malayo man tayo sa isat isa - o bihira lang mag chikahan .. andun pa rin ang trust sa isat isa ... love you both mga premyas ! =0) btw ... size 6 or 6 1/2 po ako ..hahahaha ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. edna agunias palancaMarch 30, 2011 at 5:16 PM

    Clariiiinng,kamusta ka na??? ano ba yun US size,6or 6.5???pakisama mo nana ako sa mga prayers mo ha,sa pangingilin..alam mo na masyadong magulo ang isipan ko,hindi ko alam,if should I stay,should I wait or should I go,hahaha!
    @Bing...yung viatamins ko sa hair ha,baka sa June ,me uuwi,hahaha.ska gusto ko rin ng....etc,etc.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. o ning, ihanda na ang dagsa ng order..hahaha!!! at may naka-riserba ka nang hair vitamins..what else is your order, premz?

    claring, nabuko ba na nakakarami na? naisip ko nga e isama pa ang f21 na gips mo, pero sabi ko, next time na pag may sekond batch..hahaha!!!

    hay, miss you all my premz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. ning...ask for a sign..kasi, kung para sa iyo yan, hindi pipilitin, talagang darating sa yo ng maluwalhati...o sya, ipagdarasal na rin kita, kung anu man yun, kahit mas malakas kay Jesus si Sta. Clara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ning..dont worry kung ano man yang gumugulo sa isip mo - liliwanag din yan =) i do include you & the rest of our premyas sa prayers ko naman eh ... but i will have a special intention for you =) advice lng - gumawa ka ng pros and cons dyan sa if should or not mo - makakatulong din yan ..

    cuz premz - sige antayin mo yung 2nd batch ng f21 nyo ni issa.. para feature ulit ako sa blog mo..hahahaha...

    miss you both ! take care always !

    ReplyDelete
  8. naks, ang swerte ko talaga sa premyas!!! andaming maiinggit kung bakit may mga kaibigan akong mababait, magaganda at mapagbigay--birds of the same feather flock together? hehehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete