Monday, March 28, 2011

Happiness is...

Sometimes, we take for granted small things which make us smile and feel contented. We never realize how significant they are to our lives until they disappear. Like the famous Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and his gang sang:

Happiness is finding a pencil, ♪♪knowing a secret, telling the time….
Happiness is learning to whistle, tying your shoe for the very first time…



Aahh…to look at things through children’s eyes. Whenever I feel treading that dreaded sad zone (which, thankfully, I don’t go to very often), I think about my own list of cheer-me-up tidbits and sing it to the tune of the Charlie Brown song. And then the grey day becomes sunny again.

Happiness is…shopping with Issa, hugging my boys, some musical sounds
   Happiness is…aerobic dancing, seeing my three kids goofing around
   Happiness is sharing a joke with a good ol’ friend
   And happiness is the hubby taking my hand.

   Happiness is…a bottle of shampoo, family dinner, a fab pair of shoes
   Happiness is…op’ning a present, tying my hair then letting it loose
   Happiness is waking up late every now and then
   And happiness is sleeping back again.

   Happiness is…Skype with my sister, writing a blog, and reading it too
   Happiness is…colourful makeup, lying in bed when the blankets are new
   Happiness is getting a phone call when day is through
   And happiness is being home with you.


Now, I feel much better;-)

3 comments:

  1. love it , cuz premz! happiness ..is SNOOPY =)

    i dont know why.. it doesn't have anything to do with this blog but all of a sudden , i just remembered while watching the video ..that you were the first one that introduced the "minesweeper" game to me with your fancy laptop ( at that time ... puslit from work - hahaha ) sosi nga talaga ang dating mo nun - naka laptop na !! hihihi ... do you remember that ? you stayed with us for a few weeks ...

    oh well, wala lang - just need to say something =) miss you , cuz premz ! take care !

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i remember that..hindi naman sa akin yun laptop na yun, parang sa aboitiz yata, and i was already working in cebu..anyway, nagpuyat tayo dahil sa tetris na yan, di ba? hahaha!! wow, naalala mo pa ha? thanks for remembering!

    yes, Snoopy and the gang was loveable for us. ikaw nga ang mahilig mag-drowing ng snoopy, di ba? kaya it will never become corny for me!!! miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops..not tetris, minesweeper pala!!!

    ReplyDelete