Friday, September 23, 2011

Wazzup, Wazzup Neysa Custodio

I first met Bing
in 1989 at the College of Music when we were new members of the UP Concert Chorus.

I remember Bing…
as this little person with the superteased bangs (hello! the 80's just ended pero uso pa rin yung ganun hairstyle.)
Aquanet baby kahit na '90's!

I’m now based in…
Metro Manila. I live in Paranaque and work in Makati.

I’m busy with…
being a mom to a college freshman (who just might join the UPCC, too) and a 5th grader (who's with their school choir).

I can cook…
different pasta dishes (some of which have no name).

My closet is full of…
clothes spanning three decades (seriously!).

My most fave me-place is...
 in front of my laptop and hooked up to the internet.

My obsession is…
not really an obsession but I love playing Baking Life on FB.

Life is…
too short to worry too much about what everyone thinks, so keep doing whatever you want as long as no one gets hurt in the process.

I don't mind having more…
money if it means not worrying about bills and being able to enjoy quality time with my family and friends.

Now, Neysa is…
still pretty much the same person Bing met 20 or so years ago but more of a smartass and more confident of herself and her abilities. She is also easier to get along with.


Dear Bing…
Hanep sa slum book ha! Nice one. I enjoyed answering it. And I can't wait to see you and everyone else at the UPCC anniversary! I think your blogsite is awesome. Keep it up!

Love,  Neysa

No comments:

Post a Comment