Saturday, August 20, 2011

Two Hours with Luis

I had lunch in Iloilo today.

The Youngest texted me last Thursday that he was sort of grounded by their dorm manager in Philippine Science because, get this, he hasn't changed his bedsheets for 3 months. His reason? He forgot to bring some spare. Hay, boys!!! So I told him I would personally go to their dorm to change his beddings. At first, he didn't like the idea. But after I insisted, he said yes.

That's his dorm building at the background

So there I went to PhiSci. When I saw his room---mama mia, what a mess! And the smell, ha? Papers, shoes, socks, dirty clothes were strewn everywhere. Of course, I couldn't clean the whole room, since he shares it with three of his classmates. So like the good mother that I am pretending to be, I cleaned his drawer, his closet, and yes, changed his bed sheets and pillowcases. In other words, just his corner of the room. That was the best I could do, amid his protests of, "Mom, you don't need to do that!"



Then we went to SM to have lunch together. I could see that he hasn't been eating enough. So eating out was a big treat for him. Sigh, wawa naman my baby...

Loalde blouse
Promod skirt
Parisian wedges




But I had a sweet two-hour rendezvous with him. He told me a few things about his school life, his classmates, his liking for DOTA. Plus I was able to hug and kiss him again. 


For now, that should be enough for his old mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment