Monday, November 28, 2011

Breaking Up Isn't That Hard

Topshop Shirt
Club Monaco Skirt
Celine Flats
Let's talk about breaking up. Wala lang.


When I broke up with relationships in the past (pers lab, bes prens, etc), it was not because of unfaithfulness or petty quarrels. Well, these may be reasons that aggravated the drift, but the main one was because I felt the other person was not happy with me anymore. I’m not the type to grovel at someone’s feet just to hold someone to love me back. That would be pity, and I don’t want that. Kung ayaw mo, ayoko na rin. I don’t want to try to please a person every second of our time together just to keep his friendship. Nakakapagod yun--at hindi masaya. Promise, I’ll be the one to first let go.


Not that I haven't experienced crying over someone, manhid ko naman kung ganun. Pride? Sorry, but I call it preserving my dignity. It’s the only way I can respect myself. After all, if it’s meant for me, then it’s meant to be. Otherwise, I let go.


P.S. Kaya KC, okay lang yan. You deserve someone much, much better than Mama P!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment