Friday, October 21, 2011

Wazzup, Wazzup Princess Mae Livera

I first met Bing at…
I first met Bing at Vision. She has a memorable personality or so I say appearance because of her fashion sense…I guess everyone would agree with me on this.





I remember Bing
           We shared a couple of glasses of margarita before at lunch time…hahaha….We still see each other in school though so I know more fun memories are coming.

I’m now based in…
Bacolod City





I’m busy with…
I’m busy with nothing outside my current job. I have a gut feeling that saving money would be a good way to keep myself preoccupied.

I can cook…
I can cook anything instant...noodles, canned food, you name it.:)

My closet is full of…
clothes, obviously, and a few skeletons here and there.



My most fave me-place is...
 I love coffee shops. I think a coffee shop is a terrific place for women to do what they do best…emote!!!!

My obsession is…
Eating…and drinking soda these days…


Life is…
a phenomenon, so don’t try to define it, just go with it.

I don't mind having more…
friends and charm..and a tiny bit of b***s

Now, Princess is…
I guess I’m more experienced…less naïve and more clever…but jaded???

Dear Bing... 
Just wanna say that you're one of the women who has been inspiring me to do better in life...harharhar....I'm sure you will say..."Really??!!!???" But yeah it's true...My middle name is "complacent" to the highest level...believe me...but considering you as one of my friends I somehow get that good push to make most of everything...:) Hey just wanna make it clear..not yet on the healthy lifestyle..you know what i mean...^^)...hope to get there soon though...muah






Happy birthday, sa natatanging Prinsesa ng Vision!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment