Friday, August 19, 2011

Wazzup, Wazzup, Rowena Atadero-Gilongos

I first met Bing at…
the Rural Bank of La Carlota while waiting for our interview for Camicia Italia- Bacolod. From that interview 14 years ago, she became my supervisor and me as her fashion consultant(daw). We established good friendship , I looked up to her not just as my superior at work but as my big sister, we worked and shared everything under the sun, from taking care of the 3 little ones while they were in the store, beauty tips, love affair and a lot more.
Amy, 'Madam' Bing, and me at Camicia Italia Bacolod. Has it been 14 years already?


I REMEMBER BING…
            From that day up to now, and I always look back and cherish all the lessons I have learned from this little girl with such a big heart.

I’m now based in…
Iloilo


I’m busy with…
taking good care of my 2 little angels, at the same time running a pharmaceutical business...(drug pusher po hehe).





I can cook…
adobo & pochero, my specialty


My closet is full of…
Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works collection.


My most fave me-place is...
 Starbucks.

My obsession is…
shopping.

Life is…
beautiful.

I don't mind having more…
friends.



now, Rowena is…
married with 2 adorable little kids, married for 10 years now, managing a family owned pharmaceutical business here in Iloilo City




Dear Bing…
Thank you so much for the friendship, hindi man tayo araw araw nagkikita or nag- uusap, I know deep in my heart nandyan ka lang. You will always be my big Sister na to the rescue when I need kakampi. I remember bago ka umalis papuntang Davao, sobrang iyak to the max ko na iiwan mo kami, separation anxiety and drama ko!

I love you so much, alam mo yan, in a short time that we shared in Camicia, it was the one of the most cherished moments of my life.Ang mga bulong mo dati na simple advice, nandito lang yan sa puso ko, Promise!

Labyu!

                                                                 Weng








Dear Weng...Happy birthday, my little sister.
May you have joy and good health all year!
Your birthday 12 years ago.
And how old were you then?

No comments:

Post a Comment