Friday, July 22, 2011

Wazzup, Wazzup, Paul (Sa Cheol Jeong)

I first met Maria (Bing) at…

            Vision English Learning Center in Bacolod City when I was there to study English during my sabbatical year in 2009. I searched there for the best English teachers. Undoubtedly, she was one of them. I learned English from her. So if there are some grammatical errors in this writings, it's not my fault. It's Maria's. :)



I remember Maria…
teaching English very well. So she was a very popular English teacher in the academy where I studied. Smart, kind, fashionable, leading...anyway, my family and I still really miss her even though two years have passed since I came back to korea.


I’m now based in…
I'm now based in Daegu, Korea. Daegu city is famous for fashion, dyeing industry, Buddhism, apple, herbal medicine, and PAUL. (kk~~Sorry~^^) I have been living in this city for more than 20 years.


I’m busy with…
carrying out my mission, leading ESF (Evangelical Student Fellowship). Especially I have to make preparations for national ESF conference. But now, I’m busy writing contribution to Maria’ blog. :)
With some ESF members


I can cook…
an omelet. It’s very special menu for my wife and me. I ordered it when I proposed her in the western restaurant. She left almost all of it on her dish because of great joy and tension. How cute she was.


My closet is full of…
paper-books, postcards, materials, maps, receipts, and so on. From time to time it is filled with my wife’s sigh. Because I’m not skilled in arrangement. Sorry Jini.


My most fave me-place is...
 here where I’m standing now. It does not belong to the past and the future as well. It’s the present place.


My obsession is…
keeping my waist size. I have never loosened my belt for decade. Love handle? I don’t know.^^


Life is…
Latent Itinerary For Eden


I don't mind having more…
phone charges. The higher phone charges, the deeper human relationships.


Now, Paul is…
A pastor, an ESF staff, a general manager of ESF in university students part, an author, a father, a husband, a lecturer, a person who really likes the Philippines, and so on... But right now, above all, Paul is a rookie who is making his debut as a writer on Maria’s blog.^^
With my kids Euna and Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment