Friday, July 15, 2011

Wazzup, Wazzup, Cezarina Valinton-Genson

I first met Bing at…
at St. Mary's Academy, Pasay. But we were also neighbors and barkada in 2nd Reyville Subdivision.


I REMEMBER BING…
when I pretended to be her. Pumunta kami ng party sa Casimiro Village para i- eyeball yung ka-phonepal niya. It turned out......... super chaka nung ka blind date niya!!!!!! Tseeee..... as in di kami nagtagal at di ko ma take yung itsura!!!!!!

Pero one thing I can never forget is when you were the one there with me, nung pinalayas ako ng tatay ko!!!!!!


I’m now based in…
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

I’m busy with…
kids, hubby, household chores & work (in that order)





I can cook…
anything that you can think of
I prepared and cooked all of these!


My closet is full of…
designer bags  
FYI: I am not a shopaholic. It’s very rare that I buy stuff, but when I buy, it’s usually designer items. Last Thursday, we went out to eat dinner at Faisaliah Mall. When we reached there, we saw that most of the shops were on SALE!!!!! I bought 4 pairs of shoes and a bag……. Inawat ako ni tonyboy (kainis), I wanted to buy more …… what can I do I can’t resist the SALE!!!!!!

My most fave me-place is...
 My kitchen


My obsession is…
Jewelry and bags
One set in my collection


Life is…
what you make out of it :D


I don't mind having more…
bags


now, CEZARINA is…
Hhhhhmmmmmm…….. ♪♫ ♪♫♪ where do I begin,To tell the story of how greatful love can be, The sweet love story That is older than the sea, That sings the truth about the love she brings to me... Where do I start ♪♫ ♪♫♪ ………. Ay napa awit agad ako…. Sensya na :D

After reading your blog regarding BFF, I could consider myself as one of your BFF’s. We haven’t seen each other for a long time and we are miles apart, but whenever we are on skype or just commenting on each other’s fb wall, it seems that we are a stone throw away. Although I have 2 biological sisters of my own, I have always considered the Alvarez’s sisters as my extended family…. Ooopppssss…. Syempre kasama rin si papa thurine, mama O at Bernard (baka magtampo pag di naisama, lalo na si mama O., matindi pa naman mag request ng gips iyon!!!!!) and of course I would like to thank the Alvarez family for treating me as family (na check mo na ba ung last will & testament ni papa thurine?????? Sa akin na nakapangalan ung 3rd floor ng Casa A…….. bwahahahahahaha). There are a lot of fun memories growing up within the same community with you and the other 2nd Reyville kids, and I consider them priceless. We were molded to be good and strong individuals. Those experiences are what we are today. Of course thanks to technology, although we all have our own lives to live and far from each other, we could still keep in touch. I really missed our threads at fb,the life story of DARNA :D . Ding ang bato!!!!!!!

...mommalicious ♥ ♥ ♥ .... still the legendary LA GRETA

DEAR BING...

Although, we are not that close (pano pa kaya kung close???), I want to thank you for being there for me at a time that I needed a friend, a shoulder to cry on and someone to put some sense on my mind (alam mo na kung kelan un :) ). Thank you for your blogs, which keeps me informed and updated on things that are happening and had happened. I've learned more about you thru this blog. And now that I will be a part of your blog, I am honored that I am amongst the ones you’ve chosen.

All the best........

LA GRETA

No comments:

Post a Comment