Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HBD and HCNY!

So much has happened since my last post. Haha. As if. But counting my boring life, and considering January is already on its 24th day, I'd say pretty much has passed by, all right.

To those millions (!) who missed Maria Marauder, so sorry for not blogging since 2012 heard its big bang. I left my MAC in Cebu last January 1 to have the programs re-installed. When I got it the first time a few months back, I was kind of disappointed in it because the speed was not at par to what I expected. So I had it diagnosed and it's only now that I got it back.  (That explains the late update)


Yup, I'm 45 today. Thanks to those who remembered. And thanks to FB who made them remember.


I just got back from a nice trip with the Hubby from Merlion's lair (again?) today. It was a nice birthday-and-at-the-same-time-Chinese-New-Year trip, but, oh, sooo exhausting. I'd give the details in a few days, minus the juiciest (hah!), next time. 




Now first, let me get back to answering these pesky birthday greeters!!;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment