Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lazy Sundays I Hate

Woke up late today. 


Late for me means 8:30am. I look forward to weekends not because I want to roll in bed longer than usual, but because I like going to this twenty-peso-Zumba/Aerobics-one-hour sessions at the New Government Center. Promise, I prepare my work out clothes before I sleep, just like I prepare my outfit for work on weekdays. That's how excited I am in attending my workout sessions. That's also how I look forward to seeing our DI, who dances so cute in front of us, middle aged women. (Okay, but lately, I've been noticing more and more teenagers and daddies, yes daddies, joining the dancing group!) I'm secretly hoping that our DI is not gay, but the way he gyrates his hips and moves his hands to the tune of the egyptian music slaps all my illusions away. Pak! I wonder if the other titas also imagine this way. Sorry, major DOW moment. Dirty Old Woman? He he.


Anywho, as I said, I woke up early but went back to my pillow pile because it was raining. Honestly, I feel a little disappointed when I don't get to exercise. It's like I need to compensate for the calories I wasn't able to burn for the day. Hrumph! So I told myself I won't eat breakfast today. 


9:00. I'm browsing through the Daughter's latest blog obsession, http://nmrzmr.livejournal.com ( I swear, she's the cutest!). Not hungry--good!!


10:30 Uh-oh! I can't stand the tummy's growling anymore. Had. To. Eat. So this is what I ate:
Lipton green tea, a few grapes, fried camote (with no sugar ha!), and a piece of cheese bread


I vow to eat a little this lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment