Saturday, August 27, 2011

All Present!

Thanks, P-Noy, for the four-day respite from work and school!  Honestly, I don't even know why a 2-day consecutive holiday was announced. Not that I am complaining though. Because of this, I don't have to wait for sem break to see the whole Fam present in our Bacolod 'headquarters' again for a much-needed family bonding. The last time we were under the same roof was when I had shingles in June, and I was quarantined in a separate room. So that was not even counted.

The Daughter was ribbing me about the ‘Balikbayan Box’ that the Hubby and she have been saving up for me from Cebu. Every now and then when they drop by Ayala Mall or S&R or SM Hypermart or when the Hubby goes to Manila, the two stooges call me and ask me what I want in the store (Hah, now they are called the Shopping Hubby and Buddy!). So I’m excited what knick knacks they have accumulated for me. Hehehe. Para silang galing abrowd. Or prowbinsiya. It depends on your point of view. But there’s a catch as to why the Daughter has been ultra thoughtful. She is again raiding my closet to "borrow" some of my clothes. Ex-deal daw. Sige na nga.
Syempre shampoo and conditioner, cologne, MAC lipstick, and a hand-me-down Blackberry.
I tell you Dove Baby soap smells the most adorable!


Junk, junk, junk food!!! Eyeluvett!!!
Who cares about the extra pounds lurking in there?



Anyways, the five of us are planning to just laze and graze in the house to do nothing. The master plan is no one is to lift his head from the pillow. Okay, we compromise on sitting at the dining table. But that’s as far as we are willing to go.

Hay, this is what I call heaven on earth, noh?

No comments:

Post a Comment