Monday, May 21, 2012

Mr. Tefal et al


It has been more than a month since Paolo and I transferred to Cebu. Friends ask me what’s keeping me busy nowadays, and I automatically quip that I’m now the bathroom cleaner. And the house cleaner. And the cook.

I found out that there are pros to this ‘day job’ after all. After being part of the working force for almost twenty years, I am feeling what it is like to actually be relaxed. Free from demanding clients and bosses. Free from corporate dressing and a fully made-up face. Free from driving during rush hour. Free from the daily office routine. It feels like a long vacation, sans the worries of packing and the extra expenses. This is THE life, right?

The Hubby's 'Welcome to Cebu' gift for me.
Should I be alarmed?;-)
But I really don’t know how long before my mind (and my bank account?) tells me that vacation time should be over, and that I should be grinding myself back to work again. 

For now, I’m still enjoying my growing relationship with Mr. Muscle Man, Mr. Tefal, and Mr. Gasul.

No comments:

Post a Comment