Friday, February 10, 2012

Balae in My Mind

They say big gifts come in small packages. True. But there is always an exception. And one of those is the gift of Anesa. Let me say a short prayer for my dear friend, balae in our dreams, Mama Nes. 


Dear Lord...


Thank you for the gift of Anesa in my life. She has passed by once in my youth bringing laughter to my once shallow and ignorant mind. And after 25 years, You allowed our paths to cross again. This time, strengthened by life's ups and downs, and how she has changed. The Anesa that I have laughed with before has been turned into a pillar--strong, determined, and sure of life. She became a loving mother, a dear and loyal friend, and a beautiful person inside and out. May she untiringly be the beacon that always shines. Always give her the strength she needs to battle the wars in her life. Send her the right person to share her life with. Bless her with more years of happiness, and no more days of tears. 


Make her my friend till the day we depart from this world. Amen.


Love you lots, Ane!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment