Friday, November 18, 2011

Wazzup, Wazzup Maria Salome Herrera-Villaruel



I first met Bing at…
               at the office through her sister, Ben who was my friend and officemate.
I was Ate Bing's maid of honor;-)

I’m now based in…
Cebu City

I’m busy with…
         my kids

I can cook…
         oh no! I can't cook unless cooking rice and frying fish count 



My closet is full of…
clothes and journals and greeting cards from relatives & friends

My most fave me-place is...
Ayala Center  it's my happy place, my second home.

My obsession is…
obssessed with watches, shoes and bags

Life is…
not fair. Ha ha.

I don't mind having more…
watches






Now, Mimi is…
             I can't believe I am now a stay-at-home mom! I am still the same old moody but funny Mimi, maldita when provoked 


No comments:

Post a Comment