Friday, September 16, 2011

Wazzup, Wazzup, Rossana Arlene Arzadon-Maruyama


I first met Bing at…

Saint Mary's Academy Pasay when i was in elementary. I can never remember when exactly but definitely it was almost all throughout our school lifetime that we were together. kasi naman magkakamukha lahat ng alvarez sisterettes e!!! you'll almost mistake one from the others..syempre iba si Benilda!!! salutatorian e..always an achiever!


I Remember Bing
during the time we spent a few days away from everything else except the company of very good friends in Bacolod where we actually barged into her home and ransacked all her bedroom things, gone through her closet, read through her detailed record book of outfits and even destroyed her toilet bidet! She made that vacation extra awesome by taking us around the whole of Bacolod, making us eat at all the best restos and making me climb up & down the bundok without taking the trail...going through all that made me realize that everyone deserves to take a break and have a good time! thanks BING!!! daghang salamat day! sa uulitin ha....sa cebu naman tayo... sa bahay ng asawa mo!!! he he he... Ikaw naman ang mag showtime!!!
Mambukal Resort, Bacolod City. January 2011

I’m now based in
Manila, Philippines...for the meantime that my kids are studying. Eventually we are going back to be with my husband in Fukuoka, Japan where all my kids were born.  

I’m busy with
busy...busy...busy bringing up 3 super hyper kulit boys of ages 9-eldest son, and 6-twins.I also keep a little bit of my free time pre occupied being in an events coordination group. These are the people-my good friends who sort of adopted me when i just got back to manila from being a full time housewife from japan. I do the emceeing/hosting and sometimes entertainment consultancy in that events company where i get to release some of my maternal stress at the same time some of my creative insights .

I can cook
almost all popular filipino dishes...those that are my kids' fave like adobo, tinola, pakbet ,pansit AND SINIGANG. i also was able to learn a few japanese delicacies like the authentic miso soup and tempura, tonkatsu and yakisoba! most of which are the requests of my eldest son kazu.


My closet is full of
"pamana" like towels,bedsheets,pillowcases and table linens- still new and never been used which was passed on to me by my late mother...she likes to hoard these things for the house! I also have a whole lot of outfits to suit every occasion that i go to. have all those beaded tops,satin tunics, maxi dresses , semi formal and pamorma clothes which i use during meetings and events. I’m a fan of Maldita, MNG, forever 21, Freeway, Tango, max mara, and also fancy some ukay ukay classic-hard to finds.


My most fave me-place is...
 SUPERMARKET...charrrraaaan!!! particularly the fresh food and imported spices section. can you believe it??? yup...that is the only splurging i always give into...buying food and making sure my ref and pantry is full and complete for my 3 monsters- my kids!!!


My obsession is
always has been my kids...their whereabouts, their activities, their homework, their whims, their tantrums ,their interests and pleasures.yun lang ang kaya ng powers ko...my sons make and or break my everyday!




Life is
  
a celebration. we should treat it as a gift to be happy and more importantly make others happy...


I don't mind having more
money...with more i can finally make my husband retire,relax and spend his remaining time with his kids...with us! i would love to take my family out to travel and see the whole world!


Now, ROSSANA ARLENE is
still the "Osang" from gradeschool/high school..one who delights in the company of a happy crowd be it boys , girls, baklushers or tibolers... the " Arlene" from college who still dreams of seeing the wonders of the world and the "Roxanne" of the present who tries the best she can to make the most of her 44 years of life as a dedicated and loving mother, a faithful and dependable friend and an enduring and loving wife.


My everdearest Bing            
It has been what? almost 3 decades that we've known each other...practically grew up together and even though there were times that we went our separate ways, there will always be a connection. i think it was destined that all of us will be reconnected kahit pa walang FB. all of my happiest times as a teenager were spent with you as one of my dear friends...mga witnesses sa pagdadalaga, sa pagka luka luka at sa pagkamulat sa totoong itsura ng buhay! i will always regard you as one lady that i look up to...one that sometimes i envy( uy di mo pa alam yun no?!) dahil halos lahat ng itanong sayo ng teacher alam mo ang isasagot mo without batting an eyelash! i will always treasure the moments that we shared from the time that we auditioned together in glee club to the times that we sang "kahit maputi na ang buhok ko" in an octave lower than the usual note that an alto sings...and of course the time that you have let us into your humble abode in bacolod- that was soooo fun!!! i will always be one of the people who will read and enjoy your blogs... mahal kita kapatid and i wish you'll stay as obsessive to fashion as you are and hope that someday matalbugan mo pa sina liz uy as a celebrity image consultant!!! ...basta sama ako dun ha!!! 
LOve Love love ...my friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment