Friday, August 26, 2011

Wazzup, Wazzup, Rachelle Peneyra

I first met Bing at…
UP freshman block 24(?) sa Eng'g. There were only 5(?) of us girls then.

I remember Bing…
I have so many memories of her, like her kikay outfits while the rest of us just wore jeans and shirts... the time we counted how many jeans my crush must have had because it seemed like he wore new jeans everyday for a month!... the day she said she auditioned for concert chorus and sang lupang hinirang..hahaha!... when she knocked herself out at tia maria and had to be hauled out by two[!] waiters.... and most of all, never tiring of my lamentations about anything =)


I’m now based in…
in QC, teaching[!] to make sure college students don't mess up like i did.


I’m busy with…
I'm busy with trying to get in great shape... dancing and teaching dance... and teaching kids how to love their bodies.


I can cook…
spicy tuna spaghetti and yummy choco chip cookies =)


My closet is full of…
memories of all that i have become...


My most fave me-place is...
 the spa, getting a relaxing, stress-releasing massage. sigh!


My obsession is…
earrings? hahaha!!! i love earrings that will frame my face. i also love dance and doing as the music does unto me.



Life is…
just life. We live, we die, as God has planned. What we do in between is the ride. And life is still life


I don't mind having more…
new things to learn and more friends to make. And most of all, I will never mind having more earrings!!!!





Now, Rachelle is…
helping her mom take care of her beautiful niece, Kaela, and loving Anika, and Em-boy, who is my favorite boy in the world! =)




 Happy birthday Babsy!!!
I will always love you!
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment