Wednesday, July 27, 2011

KTV

Last Saturday, I met with some co-workers for a ‘supposed’ despedida for our dear secretary. It turned out it was just an excuse to go out and have a few drinks. Haha! Anyway, I haven’t night-crawled out of my house for the longest time so I admit I’m an old newbie to gimmicks. I have discovered a lot of things:

1.       That if you walk into a restaurant in Goldenfield full of drinking buddies, one of them would most likely ‘psst’ you, and invite you to sit beside them. No, thanks! “Kit, nasaan na ba kayo?”
Hayan, kasi late ka e!!!

2.      That P1,464.00 divided by 12 equals P98.00. Ang galing ni Aiza mag-compute!!!
I hate this part--hatiian sa bill!

3.      That you wouldn’t get drunk with Tanduay Ice. But I drank iced tea, just the same. Malalasing ka lang sa saya!!!
Nag iced tea lang ang lola. Hayun , OP sa mesa!

4.      That most of the songs my young companions knew were unfamiliar to me. Why am I hearing these melodies for the first time? And when I requested a song for one of them to duet with me, he also hasn’t heard of it. Ano ba, Emi Rald, hindi mo alam ang “How Do You Keep the Music Playing?” Teka, hindi na ba sikat yun?
Ano bang kinakanta nitong si Marie? Hmp, makahanap nga ng mula sa century ko!
Hay, salamat, nakahanap din ng common song! E bakit naiiyak si Cyrus?

5.      That fun is fun, no matter how old you are!!!
Parang di sila napagod!


My first time ever in MO2 was fun. Maybe it was mostly because of the people I was with;-)
Emi Rald, Angel, Ron, Chill, Joana, Amy, Cyrus, Irene, Monica, Kit, Me, and Aiza


So, whose is the next despedida?

No comments:

Post a Comment