Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wazzup, Wazzup, My Friends?

H&M Blouse
Mink Jeans
Parisian Wedges
In my forty-plus somethin’ years of existence in this lonely planet, I have come to meet a lot of interesting people along the way who have made my life not so lonely. In fact, they have made my journey more colourful, more fascinating, more exciting. I have laughed, cried, had gone mad and crazy with them. Some of them have trekked nearby paths, some far and unreachable, while I have also traversed mine. But let it be known that they have all made me what I am now, for I have learned a trick or two from them. And so it sometimes crossed my mind, what’s up with them now?

I have asked my friends to answer a set of questions to update me with what’s going on in their present lives and what makes them tick nowadays. So starting tomorrow, TGIF is Wazzup, Wazzup Day.

Blab on, my friends. I’m all ears;-)






Note: I'm featuring one friend's answers starting tomorrow, and in the coming Fridays. In no particular order. Just according to whoever bothered to answer me first;-)

Next tagged: Anesa Abulencia


No comments:

Post a Comment