Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V Day!!!


Forever 21 Shirt
Promod Ribbed Tights
Celine Wedges




I know, I know. This is one day when you feel that it has been taken advantage of by businesses. My daughter even said that it’s just too commercialized. (Oh no, only sixteen, yet too sarcastic already!)  But what the heck, people want to believe that Cupid is still around spreading love to the world. For Koreans, their practice is for a girl to give chocolates to the boy she likes. So, doesn’t a Korean girl get anything? Nope, not on this day at least, but she gets candies on March 14, which is their White Day.



Thanks, Dad!






Anyway, Valentine’s day is quite special to me. My hubby has been giving me a basket or bouquet of roses EVERY V-Day—walang mintis!! We haven’t always been together on this day because of his job, but he makes his presence (and love) felt  by having flowers delivered to my place of work or to our home. I expect them each Valentine’s morning-- you may think it can get boring, but it never fails to touch that giddy girl in me every time I see the colourful flowers. Sigh!….Eeew!(That’s my daughter shouting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment